Feed on

Monthly Archive for May, 2016

Question: I am an incoming graduate student from out of state. Do I need to get an Indiana driver’s license and vehicle registration? Thanks! SALMON SAYS: According to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles, only those who claim legal residency must obtain an Indiana driver’s license or vehicle registration.  As stated on their website: For […]

Read Full Post »