Oct 02

Updates: Monday, 10/02/2017

Class of 2019,

Good evening!

Thank you to everyone that provided feedback on the practice exam for Prob & Stats. I will be responding individually to everyone that reached out shortly.

During your regularly scheduled IT Support Hours on Wednesday (8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST) members of the team will be available to answer any exam questions that you may have. Please note that just like any other week this is not a required or formal session. If you are unavailable during this time and have questions, please contact me and I will be happy to set up a time to talk with you. The link for this session can be found on your calendar or you can click here.

We will be sending out an updated FAQ on Wednesday that incorporates a lot of your feedback in it as well. Professor Huy has a lot of content to review and cover during your class session on Thursday, so we want to be sure you have all of your questions answered in advance so that you feel prepared as you head into Exam 1. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

With warm regards,
Sam