Hesburgh Libraries is piloting Yewno — a new search tool that uses full text analysis, computational semantics, and machine learning to visualize the connections between concepts. Yewno can help expand your research inquiry or focus your research question at the beginning phases of a project. Its data visualization feature illustrates how concepts are related—it allows you to browse documents and navigate intuitively across interdisciplinary fields.
We Need Your Feedback!
Try Yewno and give us feedback about your experience.
- How did Yewno impact your research process?
- What did you like about Yewno?
- What could be improved?
- Who might benefit from Yewno?
Where to Find Yewno
- A Yewno widget now appears in the the left column of OneSearch and ND Catalog search results display.
- Access Yewno directly at yewno-com.proxy.library.nd.edu.
- Find Yewno on the library website under Research → More Research → Search Tools.
How to Leave Feedback
- Use the “Website Feedback” link in the footer of the library website. Type “Yewno” into the Short Description field.
- Click here to leave feedback.
- Send feedback directly from Yewno by using the question mark icon and selecting “Get help or contact your institution.”
Integrating Yewno into the Classroom
If you are interested in piloting Yewno in a class, please contact Anna Michelle Martinez-Montavon, (email@example.com).