2018-2019 Academic Year – As you prepare for your classes

I had the pleasure to meet a number of our newest Faculty to Notre Dame as part of our Hesburgh Libraries efforts to connect our colleagues to our various library services.

As the Subject Librarian for Africana Studies (The Continent of Africa, the United States and the Afro-Caribbean Diaspora) at the University of Notre Dame, I want my faculty colleagues  to consider the following Hesburgh Libraries Services as you make final plans to your Course Syllabus as well as to your Sakai site.

I have a limited budget to purchase e-Books in Africana Studies. If you have a title in mind that I should add to our library catalog please submit your request to my attention using the following form.

Our Teaching & Learning Services is a point of pride in my work in collaboration with you and your students. We have tremendous resources and accessibility to aide your research as well as opportunities for me to engage with your students in a one on one capacity. I encourage you and your students to access this link to schedule a Research Consultation with me.

Onward & Upward!

Leslie

Be Sociable, Share!

Author: Leslie L Morgan

Leslie serves as the Africana Studies and Education Librarian within the Hesburgh Libraries.