- Event Title: Fulbright General Information Session (“Win A Fulbright Fellowship”)
- Location: Hesburgh Library Scholars Lounge (Across from Au Bon Pain)
- Date: Monday, March 18, 2019
- Event Time: 2:00 – 3:00pm
- Reservation Time: 1:30 – 3:30pm (to allow for set up and clean up)
- Sponsor: Office of Grants & Fellowships at the Graduate School
Additional Details: The Office of Grants & Fellowships at the Graduate School will offer a one-hour presentation for all interested graduate students about the Fulbright US Student Program. The presentation will give an overview of the program and its application, as well as the advantages to participating as a graduate student researcher or teacher, followed by time for Q&A.
The goal is to encourage ND graduate students to apply to the Fulbright program, to spend a year conducting research or teaching English overseas, and to begin preparing their applications well in advance of the Fall deadline. The session will run from 2-3pm, with 30 mins on either side for setup and clean up. This event is open to anyone who wishes to attend, targeting ND graduate students.