Your Integrated Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student Organization (IBMS-GSO) was created by a group of graduate students and officially sanctioned by the Student Activities Office in 2018. All graduate students in the Department of Integrated Biomedical Sciences are automatically members of the IBMS-GSO, and there are no membership fees. The IBMS-GSO board is currently comprised like a typical student organization, complete with President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, GSU/Professional Development Chair, Recruitment Chair and an Outreach/Activities chair.
- To provide a forum for expression of student opinion
- To provide a mechanism for discussion and enactment of student decisions
- To provide opportunities for social interactions among graduate students
- To foster social, intellectual, and institutional links with faculty
- To promote social, institutional, and intellectual links with graduate students in other