Interested in on-campus housing?
- Single students can live in Fischer (2BR apartments)
- Married students have the option of University Village (with children) or Crepe Street (without children)
- More Info: Notre Dame Office of Housing
- South Bend and the surrounding area have a variety of apartment rental options
- Search Craigslist
- Additional information about living in South Bend
- Information about the neighboring City of Mishawaka
Thinking about buying a home?
- Real estate is surprisingly affordable in South Bend! Compare typical mortgages ($500-$800 per month) with apartment rental costs to see if this is an option for you.
- You can search Trulia and Zillow.
TIP: Watch for posts on the ND Graduate Students-Biologists and Biochemists Facebook group for opportunities to room with fellow grad students or to buy/rent homes they are moving out of.