WEEK 3 PERSONAL CONFERENCES
Please select a time that works for you to have a personal conference with me to talk about your final project ideas and objectives. Try to answer these questions for yourself before meeting with me:
- How do I see Poverty Studies informing my professional and personal life after Notre Dame?
- What could I do now, with the support of resources at the University, to advance those goals?
- What do I want to know about poverty?
- What skills and interests do I have that would help me shape a significant, original, project that I would enjoy doing?
- What connections do I have or need related to this project? Inventory the peers, professors, family, and community contacts who might contribute to your project in some way.
- What skills might others (peers, professors, family, community partners, etc.) bring to this project that would make it better?
- What can I do that actually needs to be done? In other words, what do people in the community need to have done?
Log in to edit this page and sign up for a conference.