Blogs are a way to share writing and comments. In teaching & learning, they are often used for reflection, journaling, creative writing, and collaboration.
Tools At Notre Dame
- sites.nd.edu – based on WordPress
- Blogger – Google’s blog tool
- Sakai – there is a basic blog tool within our LMS.
- Help with WordPress | Learn WordPress
- Help with Blogger
- Eight strategies for using blogs in a course.
- Three bloggers who changed their world
- A Rubric for Evaluating Student Blogs – ProfHacker
- Consultation regarding tools and strategies to promote effective learning
[updated August 2018]