Many instructors use an online calendar to keep track of course-related events: class times, office hours, guest speakers, and more. Some go much farther, organizing the course syllabus as a calendar with links to readings and assignments, and then sharing it with students.
At Notre Dame
- Google Calendar – use it for yourself or share it with a Google Group for a class — you decide how public it is
- Sakai Calendar tool – add directly or from other tools (Sign-Up, Assignments, Tests & Quizzes, etc.)
- Embed a Google Calendar in a Sakai Course
- Google Calendar – general help
- Adding a Zoom meeting to a Google Calendar event
[updated August 2018]