You can easily print affordable full-color posters up to 12″ x 18″ at several locations on campus, including Fedex Office in LaFortune and the Copy Center in O’Shaughnessy. However, some courses and activities require students to create a large-format academic poster, infographic, or creative work.
Large posters are expensive to print ($40-60 or more), so it’s important to let students know early in the course if you expect them to pay. In some cases, grants or departmental funds have been secured to cover the cost, but there are no ongoing sources of money for this kind of thing.
At Notre Dame
- Copy Center / DCL Services Print Shop (O’Shaughnessy)
- Center for Digital Scholarship (Hesburgh Library) – matte only
- College of Engineering (Fitzpatrick) – for Engineering faculty and students
- Contact: 631-7169 – more information
- Digital Printing Studio (Riley) – for College of Arts & Letters faculty and students
- Off-Campus – Fedex Office, Ironwood and SR 23 – Notre Dame contract, discounted pricing
- Contact: (574) 271-0398
[Updated July 2017]