Use tools like PowerPoint to create, organize, deliver, and update presentations with images, links, videos, and more. They can be very effective when used well, but you’ll want to mix them with other strategies.
Prezi – create a canvas of text, videos, and visuals. Follow a path among the items and Prezi zooms in on each one in turn.
Google Slides – multiple people can edit at one time. Easy to embed on a web page in Sakai.
At Notre Dame
- General tech support: OIT Help Desk (631-8111) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaneb Center support (631-9164) email@example.com
- Earn the Presentation badge through the Kaneb Center’s Teaching Well Using Technology program
- Seven (+?) resources for better PowerPoint
- Help with Prezi
- Comparison chart – PowerPoint and Prezi
- Help with SlideShare
- Eleven+ ways NOT to use PowerPoint
- Pexels – a great source of images with creative commons licenses.
- Presentation Makeover Week (1st week of February)
[updated August 2018]