Brandii to Resign

It is with mixed emotions that I inform you that Brandii Wilson has decided to resign her position with us, effective August 5.

While I am deeply saddened that she will be leaving us, she is making a decision to leave a position she loves with people she enjoys to devote all of her energies and attention on two people she loves even more (and who need her more than we do) – her daughters, Libby and Paige.  As difficult as this decision was for her, I am immensely proud of her strength, her commitment and her clear understanding of her own priorities.

I cannot thank Brandii enough for her contributions during her time at Notre Dame and most especially over the past year. She has been an integral part of the success of the new Research organization and in bringing the Spirit of Notre Dame campaign home.

We are, indeed, a better place as a result of Brandii being part of our team.

We will begin, immediately, a search for the Assistant Director of Regional Analysis supporting the Midwest Region.  If you are interested in applying for or learning about this position, please inform your immediate leader and contact Melanie Davis or me.

Augie

August R. Freda, Jr., Director of Development Research