New Role for Robin Zastrow: Advancement Services Coordinator

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that, effective immediately, Robin Zastrow will join the Department of Development as Advancement Services Coordinator. In this role, Robin will work closely with me on a variety of projects and office responsibilities.  Robin has been a member of the University Relations team since September 2011, serving as Administrative Assistant in both Eddy Street Commons and the Main Building.  Prior to moving to South Bend in 2011, Robin served a variety of positions for Honeywell First Responders, Apex Community Church, and Washington-Centerville Public Library in Ohio.

I am thrilled to welcome Robin into this role, as she continues to apply her knowledge of the University, commitment to the mission, and attention to detail to our University Relations team.  Robin and her husband, Philip, reside in Mishawaka and are currently enjoying spending time renovating their home!

Please join me in welcoming Robin to this role on the Development team!

My best,                                                                                                                                              Micki

One thought on “New Role for Robin Zastrow: Advancement Services Coordinator