Gratitude from Carol Ernst

I Myself will send an angel before you to guard you as you go and to bring you to the place I have prepared.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ex.  23:20

The past three and a half weeks have been quite a struggle.  However, that struggle has been eased somewhat by all the love and support bestowed upon us in so many ways.

Thank you for your cards, flowers, Masses, prayers and words of solace.

Tony and I thank God for blessing us with Jimmy for 43 years.  He was a joy.   Moments before his death he was anointed, given absolution and received The Apostolic Pardon.  He received all the prayers and blessings the Catholic Church can shower on a dying person.  Tony and I take great comfort in that.

With Loving Gratitude,

Tony & Carol

One thought on “Gratitude from Carol Ernst

1. Carol,
    Please except my belated sympathies. I can not even imagine you and your husbands sorrow after the passing of your son Jimmy. I pray that our Lord will comfort and strengthen you and your family from this day forward.
    My deepest sympathy
    Donna Snyder