Sympathy to Jill Calderone

Our sympathy to Jill Calderone whose father-in-law, Joe Calderone, passed away this weekend.  Here is the link to the obituary:  http://www.hahnfuneralhomes.com/obits/obituary.php?id=643001

Visitation for Joseph will be on Wednesday, March 18, from 3 to 7 p.m. with a Rosary at 6:30 p.m. in Hahn Funeral Home, 505 W. 8th Street, Mishawaka.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 19, in St. Bavo Catholic Church, Mishawaka

11 thoughts on “Sympathy to Jill Calderone

1. Jill, so sorry to hear of your father-in-law’s passing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

2. My deepest sympathies on the passing of your father, Jill. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

3. Jill,
    So very sorry to hear of the passing of your father-in-law. Our prayers are with you.
    Donna

4. Jill,
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

5. Jill,

I am deeply sorry about your loss! Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers!

6. Jill,

My sincere sympathy to you and your family at this very sad time. Please know that all of you will be in my thoughts and prayers during these difficult days. God Bless.

7. The Calderone Family has a special legacy and place in the heart of this community. Joe set a great example for you all. Praying for him, you, your Joe and the rest of the Calderone family as you celebrate a great life lived.