Farewell to Belise Rutagengwa

Dear Colleagues,

It is with mixed emotions that I write to inform you that Belise Rutagengwa has resigned from her position as Program Manager, Phone Center to pursue a Masters Degree in Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. Belise has been instrumental in running our student phone center during her year and a half with the Annual Giving Team. In addition, she lead new initiatives, such as summer calling, a project to replace our current student calling software, and text message follow ups for pledges. We will miss Belise greatly.
Please join me in thanking Belise and wishing her well as she heads off to Massachusetts. Belise’s last day will be August 26th, 2016. The position of Program Manager, Phone Center, will be posted in the near future. If you have recommendations for candidates, please let Ryan Brennan or a member of recruiting team know. 
Best,
Mark

14 thoughts on “Farewell to Belise Rutagengwa

• Thank you for the well wishes Donna and for all the support during my tenure! It was truly appreciated.

1. Belise,
    Only the very best wishes for your continued success! You can always come home to ND! GOOD LUCK!

• Thank you so much Maribeth! That’s the plan, it’s so great to know I always have a home here.

• Thank you so much Stacy! It has been such a tremendous pleasure to work with you and I will miss you as well.

2. You were wonderful to work with. We will certainly miss you! Best wishes to you in all your future endeavors!

• Rose!! Thank you kindly! The pleasure was all mine and I will miss you infectious smile no matter the stressful situation. Stay blessed.

• Thank you so much Jamie for the well wishes Jamie and for your incredible partnership.

3. Best of luck, Belise. You were an amazing credit to Our Lady’s University and you will be missed!

• Thank you so much for the kind wishes Craig. It has been such a blessing to work for Notre Dame and I will carry it with me wherever I go. If y
      ou are ever in Boston, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

4. Belise:

I am so very happy for you!

Wishing you all the best and if there is anything I can do for you please contact me.

May God continue to bless you in your new endeavor.

Best,
    Alyssia