Organizational Effectiveness staffing announcement

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce two staffing changes within the Organizational Effectiveness team (effective July 10). Carolyn Hardman will transition to ESC to serve as the OE team’s Senior Administrative Assistant reporting directly to me while Sara Wolfson will transition to serve as the Grace Hall receptionist reporting to Brian Dean.

For the past 6 years, Carolyn has proven to be an integral member of the Development Operations team. In her current role, Carolyn has proven to be a team player with exceptional attention to detail. She wholeheartedly accepts new challenges and continuously delivers high quality products.

In the past year and a half, it has been an absolute pleasure working with Sara on a daily basis. She greets everyone she encounters with a smile and is often the first one to say hello in the morning. I am excited to see Sara continue to grow in her career within Development.

Please join me in congratulating Carolyn and Sara as they embark on the next phase of their careers in serving Notre Dame.

All my best,
Brad

6 thoughts on “Organizational Effectiveness staffing announcement

1. Sara, we sure are going to miss your smile and friendly attitude here at ESC. Good luck in your new role at Grace. They are lucky to have you! Don’t forget us over here!