Gavin McGuire to transition to Program Director, Innovation and Strategies

Friends,

It is with great enthusiasm to announce that, effective immediately, Gavin McGuire will transition to Program Director, Innovation and Strategies. Reporting directly to me, Gavin will manage a variety of initiatives to further innovation across our team, creating and implementing disruptive fundraising innovations resulting in growth in philanthropic revenue. Moreover, Gavin will lead our team’s wellness initiative and bolstering of culture endeavors, strengthening of workplace experiences for every member of our team.

Gavin will also work closely with me on portfolio management, cultivation, and stewardship efforts. He will partner with many of you on cultivation and creative strategies around IDEA Center priorities, assisting in my role as liaison to Bryan Ritchie’s new team. Finally, Gavin will manage a variety of special projects as they arise.

Since 2013, Gavin’s work ethic, commitment to excellence, and fun personality have been phenomenal assets to our team. Most recently, his work on the Notre Dame Trail was exemplary and created a once in a lifetime experience for many in this family. Gavin’s enthusiasm for the Notre Dame mission and our team is contagious and inspiring.

Please join me in congratulating Gavin on this new opportunity!

My Best,

Micki

22 thoughts on “Gavin McGuire to transition to Program Director, Innovation and Strategies