Changes Within the Prospect Management Team

Dear Colleagues,

Please note the following changes within the Prospect Management team:

• I am thrilled to announce that Mark Dumich has been promoted to the Director of Strategic Analytics and Prospect Management effective January 2, 2018. Through this position, Mark will lead the Prospect Management and Strategic Analytics teams in delivering analytics and insights necessary to guide effective donor-centric and data-driven decision making.

During his three years working in Development, Mark has shown a stellar work ethic, desire for continuous improvement, and commitment to his fellow colleagues.  He attacks problems with an analytical mindset and strategic focus.  I look forward to working with Mark in elevating the strategic impact of Prospect Management and Strategic Analytics through this new role.  Please join me in congratulating him as he embarks on the next phase of his career in serving our Lady’s mission.

• It is with mixed emotions that I announce that Kierstin Miller will be leaving the University to serve as the Executive Director of the local Ronald McDonald House. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Kierstin during her time in Prospect Management.  We will certainly miss her enthusiasm, compassion, partnership and commitment to excellence.  Please join me in extending best wishes to Kierstin, whose last day will be Thursday, December 21st, and thanking her for her many contributions to our team. We wish her tremendous success in all future endeavors!

Please look for the Prospect Management Consultant position to be posted in the near future.  Please let Cindy or Ann know if you or someone you know is interested in the position.  Please note, Gerek Meinhardt will serve as the interim Prospect Management liaison to the West Region and Global Advancement until Kierstin’s replacement is identified.

• I am delighted to announce that Gerek Meinhardt will transition effective January 2 into a full time analyst role focused on the creation, development, and delivery of a suite of analytics that enhance fundraising efforts and drive strategic business decisions. During his time as an ADPM, Gerek has shown great leadership in driving a more consistent approach to Prospect Management reports and analytics.  Gerek’s commitment to the mission of Notre Dame, work ethic, and pursuit of excellence has made a strong impact on those around him.  I look forward to working with Gerek in his new role.  Please join me in congratulating him as he accepts new challenges in serving Notre Dame.

All my best,

Brad

One thought on “Changes Within the Prospect Management Team