Departure of Sarah Bogucki

Dear Team,
It is with mixed emotions that I am writing to share that Sarah Bogucki will be leaving her role as  Development Associate in July to be a full-time Mom. For the past six years, Sarah has been dedicated to Notre Dame and a trusted member of our development team. We will miss her terrific attitude, wonderful sense of hospitality and commitment to excellence. Our hope is that she will return as an occasional temporary employee when she needs a short break at home. We will be posting this position ASAP which will continue to report directly to me. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you would like to learn more about it.
Best, Drew

10 thoughts on “Departure of Sarah Bogucki

1. Sarah… I’m so glad we got to chat the other day! Best of luck to you and the family!

Take Care!
    Dan

2. Sarah,
    Congratulations on your new role! What a blessing and and exciting adventure. It has been a pleasure to work with you. I wish you all the very best.

3. Happy for you, Sarah! Sad for us! Best wishes and hope to see you soon ~Lori

4. enjoy your little ones, it goes by so fast.

It was good to get to know you. `sara

5. Sarah,

Enjoy your new role! I can’t believe how much time has passed! It wasn’t THAT long ago you were coming in to see your Mom! I’m happy for you and know you are going to love being a full-time Mom. I’m sure Sally and Bill will be loving it as well! Best Wishes!!!!!!

6. I wish you and Daniel and your new little one all the best Sarah! Enjoy this new journey.