Announcement about the Clubs Team for UR Today

I want to share some news with you about two members of the Clubs Team. First of all, Laura Midkiff will be resigning he position as the Clubs Program Director at the Alumni Association effective Aug. 2nd. Please read Laura’s note to you all below…
After much discernment and prayer, I have decided to resign my position at the Alumni Association in order to spend more time with my lovely husband Dale. Dale and I are looking forward to the next chapter in our lives together and we are considering a move closer to my family on the East coast. While we haven’t made any final plans, our immediate next steps will be to spend the remainder of the Summer and much of the Fall traveling in New England. Consequently my last day here will be August 2nd. I have truly appreciated the opportunity to work closely with such an amazingly talented team, and to get to know you all on a personal level.
I want to wish Laura and Dale the best on the next part of their journey together!
Speaking of next chapters…I’m excited to announce that Ellie Kuhns will be promoted to the role of Clubs Program Director. During her three years as Clubs Program Manager for the NDAA, Ellie has built strong relationships with the network of C-F sized clubs, managed the UND Celebrations program and Club Football Ticket program and shaped away game club programming. Her commitment and dedication to the domestic club network will be vital as we begin implementation of Club Review recommendations and the transition to myND3. Ellie’s humble leadership and passion for the work of the Alumni Association has made an impression on everyone she encounters. Please join me in congratulating Ellie on her new role!