Changes for Mary Flynt & the LOD Team

In full support of our trusted colleague Mary Flynt, I inform you of her decision:

“After careful thought and consideration, I’ve decided to step back from work to focus on our family during this current season of life. I’ve been inspired, encouraged, supported, and loved by the UR team since even before I joined it, so this departure is bittersweet in many ways. My last day isn’t for a few months yet so I’m confident there will be many more memories made, people to onboard, and opportunities to connect before I depart.”

Mary will continue her model service to our mission until July 1.
Please join me in celebrating her in the coming months.
True to above-and-beyond form, Mary’s thoughtful notice propels effective continuation of her impact.

Also, I am pleased to share that Sara Liebscher, Brian Diss, and I have been collaborating to expand the capacity and influence of the Learning and Organizational Development (LOD) team. Stay tuned for additional news and postings in the coming weeks.

For Notre Dame,

Bryan Reaume

5 thoughts on “Changes for Mary Flynt & the LOD Team

1. You will be missed. But congratulations for being able to spend every day with Nora!

2. What excitement is ahead for you and your beautiful family ! Thank you for all you have done!!! You will be missed!

3. Have so much fun Mary! UR will still be supporting you and will be here to welcome you back one day 😉

4. Mary, thank you so much for all you have poured out to the team. You will be greatly missed but so happy for your family to have more time with you.