Spring 2014 Outlook

We have four series scheduled for this spring. Loyola home (Mar 22-23), Northern Illinois away (Mar 29-30), DePaul home (Apr 5-6), and Wisconsin Away (Apr 12-13). We will also be making up a rain out with Columbia. We hope to continue upon the success we started this fall.

7 thoughts on “Spring 2014 Outlook

1. Please add me your electronic newsletter to keep me updated on your progress and successes.

2. Has the team raised the needed funds to achieve your goals for the spring 2014 season? Please add me to your mailing list, so we can stay updated on the team and your successes.

• Chris,

We have made a great start for the rest of this season. We will continue fundraising efforts throughout the rest of the year in order to ensure success for the future.

3. Please add my email address to your list for updates on the team, as well as games and locations, including any make-up games. This is a great addition to ND sports!

4. Great job this weekend. Please add me to your list as well for updates and team information. Thank you.