The CSE department is holding its first-ever contest for designing t-shirts for Graduate students!
The winner gets a free t-shirt and we raffle out 3 t-shirts among all participants!
Don’t know how to design t-shirts? Check out our resource section at the end.
Here is the new timeline for the t-shirt contest:
9/28/201810/7/2018: Contest closes 10/5/201810/8/2018: Jury votes and selects the best designs 10/8/201810/9/2018: Winner and final design of the t-shirt will be announced
Guidelines and rules for the contest:
- Pick a shirt color
- Must include the phrase: “Computer Science and Engineering Graduate Student” or a shorter variant of it like “CSE Grad Students”
- Design: only front of the t-shirt
- Dimensions of design area: 10” x 10”
- Use of logos
- You can use a slogan
- Accepted formats: jpg, png, pdf, or svg
- Only submit the 10″ x 10″ area
Click here to submit your design.
Royalty free images:
Examples of softwares:
- Gimp (free)
- Illustrator (free for students on Hesburg library computers)