The Smart Storage Program (TSSP) is working to give you the best digital storage solutions so that you can live your best work life. The program is looking at collaboration, specialized, long-term, and archive solutions for the University by implementing the elements of the Notre Dame Storage Strategy.
- The Smart Storage Video
- Notre Dame Storage Strategy – Full Document
- Slides used for All Hands and Acad / IT Directors Meetings
Given the reality of resource constraints and the time necessary for effective change management the program, projects will extend through the beginning of 2025. The program is currently in the execution phase and as of 8/2/2022 there are 3 completed projects, 3 active projects, 1 project on hold, and 6 planned future projects associated with TSSP.
To aid the program and project teams, a set of guiding principles have been established for the Smart Storage Program. These are:
- The program is guided by the Notre Dame Storage Strategy
- Put things in the appropriate place
- Build on the following:
- Leverage our existing strategic infrastructure partners
- All solutions have a multi-threaded and robust support and transition plan
- See the big picture, take reasonable risks, and adapt quickly
- Focus on common needs before special cases.