I want to make you aware of some changes made to areas of responsibility among members of the Finance Team. With the transition of Brad Goff to Data Analytics and changes in the organizational structure of University Relations, we have aligned the talent on the team with the needs of the organization. Effective immediately, responsibilities among this team are as follows:
- Amy Huff – Promoted to Sr. Associate Director –Responsible for Budget Management for Individual & Institutional Giving and Campaign, Budget Preparation for the Division, and Oversight of reconciliations. Amy will also serve as the liaison to Audit & Advisory Services and Tax.
- Geoff Stookey – Promoted to Budget Specialist – Reporting to Amy Huff, he will be responsible for Reconciliations, Gift Audit Reports, Budget Review, and Special Projects (e.g., researching gift transactions).
- Doug Leyes – Budget Analyst – Budget Management for Advisory Council, Special Events, and President’s Circle, Budget Planning for Special Engagements, Pilot Projects, FASB 116 Audit, Procard Specialist, Special Projects, and Setup of New Gift Accounts.
- Brenda Carr – Budget Analyst – Budget Management for Events Underwritten by Donors (Donor Special Events account). Budget Management for Various Units within Advancement Services, Position Management, Onboarding, and Personnel Records. Analysis of expense transactions and adjustments for the Division. Liaison to Telecommunications, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Katherine Cinninger – Project Specialist – Manages and oversees Special Projects (CPI related), Assigns Allocations for New Gift Agreements, D-Code Committee Member, Manages Setup of New Credit Card Activity, Manages contracts and leases. Liaison to General Counsel.
- Donna Snyder – Account Specialist – Reporting to Stacy Koebel, Donor Services, she will continue to manage gift agreements, establishment of new accounts, special requests related to gifts, gift agreements, pledges, etc.
Our goal is to continue to provide you with the highest level of service and support and we look forward to working with you in Fiscal 2014!
Mary Ellen Koepfle