Baby Alert: Hugh Timothy McGuire

Please join me in congratulating Gavin McGuire on the birth of his son, Hugh Timothy McGuire. Baby Hugh was born at 3:42 pm on Sunday, September 1, 2013. Baby and mom are both doing well!

Micki

12 thoughts on “Baby Alert: Hugh Timothy McGuire

1. Congratulations to the newest member of the McGuire Clan! May your son bring you the joys of the world.

• Thank you Renee. He’s only 4 days old, but he’s just an amazing wee fella. We are blessed.

• Craig, thank you so much. We gave him my Dad’s name – if he grows up to be anything like my father, he’ll be a great man!

2. Congratulations to you and your wife, Gavin. You are beginning an amazing journey and your son will add a totally new dimension to your marriage.

Blessings,

Angie

3. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family Gavin! There is nothing greater than a newborn in the family, God’s Blessings to you all!!!!

Peg

• Thank you Peggy. He’s a little wonder that’s for sure. We spend all our time just staring at him, and trying to guess what he’s thinking!

4. Congratulations to the McGuire family! You’re entering an entirely new phase in life — a very blessed and joyous one. Enjoy little Hugh and take many photos. God Bless, Lynn

• Thank you Lynn. As you might expect I have been taking photos non-stop; partly because he’s so damn cute, and partly because my folks in Ireland are feeling slightly removed from the action!