Stephanie Mead Returns to Development

Dear colleagues:

I am happy to announce that Stephanie Mead has accepted my offer to return to the Development Department as the assistant director of events operations. Her name may sound familiar to many of you, as Stephanie served as my administrative assistant in Stewardship Programs for several years before transferring to the Snite Museum of Art, where she served as their staff accountant for the last two years, where she managed over 40 budget lines. Stephanie will utilize her accounting degree from Indiana University in her new role as well. In addition to managing the special events budgets, she will also be responsible for hotel management, events software, event planning and execution efficiencies, and the implementation of best practices.

Stephanie starts May 19; she will report directly to me, and will reside at Eddy Street Commons. The mother of three, Stephanie and her husband Todd live in South Bend, where they are active parishioners at Holy Cross Church. Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Stephanie back to Development!

Warm regards,

Katherine

Katherine Lane, MSA ‘00,  Senior Director, Special Events and Stewardship

3 thoughts on “Stephanie Mead Returns to Development

1. Stephanie!! This is outstanding! What a treat to have you back here in Development. You will be amazing. Can’t wait to see you soon!