Patty Herrity to Become Project Specialist

Dear Team,

It is with great enthusiasm that I announce Patty Herrity will be transitioning to the role of Development Project Specialist for the following 24 months.

In this role, Patty will serve as the primary liaison for the Campus Crossroads Project as well as manage four strategic projects in various areas of the Development organization.

Patty will report directly to me over these two years, and will split her time between the Joyce Center and Eddy Street Commons / Grace Hall. Patty’s experience in the Ticket Office,  Donor Services, and Prospect Management prepare her for this multi faceted rotation opportunity.

Patty will begin this transition effective Monday, September 22, and she will split her time between the project specialist role and prospect management for the next four weeks, as we identify her successor in Prospect Management.

Please join me in congratulating Patty as she embarks on the next phase of her career in serving Notre Dame.

All my best, 
Micki 

11 thoughts on “Patty Herrity to Become Project Specialist

1. WONDERFUL for you – sad for us. I will miss your smiling face, wonderful sense of humor and expertise. I know you will shine. Congratulations.

2. Good for you, Patty, and so well deserved! I’m sure you will face this with the same zeal as you always have. Congratulations on this opportunity and success.

3. Congratulations Patty! I know you will do a great job and will give your all….best of luck to you in your new role!.