In order to properly account for pledges and gifts through June 30, 2015, Advance will be held open for FY15 through the end of business, Thursday, July 2nd. Following are several items to consider:
· Gifts in the form of cash received by the University by June 30, 2015 (in hand or post marked) should be delivered to Donor Services by noon, July 2, 2015.
· Gifts in the form of cash wired to the University should be in the University’s bank account by June 30, 2015.
· Gifts in the form of securities should be to the University’s broker by Tuesday, June 30, 2015 to be considered a FY15 gift.
o Note: Gifts intended to be invested in the endowment need to be to the University’s broker by Wednesday, June 24, 2015. If the gift is received after this date, gift credit will be given in FY15 but the gift will post to the endowment in FY16.
· Gifts sent to the lockbox with postmarks through June 30, 2015 will be processed by the end of day, July 2, 2015.
· Gifts received on July 1st for FY16 will be processed on July 6, 2015.
· FY15 pledges with the appropriate supporting documentation should be to Donor Services by noon, July 2, 2015 for FY15 processing.
· Advance will post June 30, 2015 gifts the evenings of July 1 and July 2, 2015. Reports via Advance and Business Objects through June 30 will be available beginning July 3, 2015.
· Note – the Daily Transaction Report dated July 1 through July 3, 2015 will represent June 30, 2015 activity.
Please contact me at extension 1-5546 if you have any questions. Happy Fiscal Year End!
Director, Donor Services