Deepest sympathies to Eileen Murdock

Eileen Murdock’s father John Patrick Booker passed away on Tuesday, September 29th.  He is survived by his wife Judith Ann and four daughters Patricia, Carrie, Harriet and Eileen.

Pat received his Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame in 1962.

A funeral mass will be held on Monday, October 5th at 12:00  noon, preceded by visitation from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, both located at St. Angela Merici Church, 835 Melody Drive, Metairie, LA 70002.

In lieu of flowers please consider the St. Jude Community Center, 400 N. Rampart, New Orleans, LA 70112. To view and sign the family guestbook, please visit www.lakelawnmetairie.com.

Please keep Eileen and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Krys Montague

8 thoughts on “Deepest sympathies to Eileen Murdock

1. Sorry to hear that you lost your Dad this week, Eileen. Many prayers for him, your Mom, you and the rest of your family.

2. Eileen, I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. I hope you, your mom, and your family find comfort in each other during this difficult time. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

3. Eileen, I remember, with a chuckle, meeting your parents for the first time in NYC during the Army weekend a few years ago. We then saw one another 5 or 6 more times over the next two days. Your father was so kind and remembered my name from the first time we met. Made me feel that I was important to him. You were fortunate to have known such a wonderful man. You will continue to make him proud! Prayers to you and your family. Bruce.

4. Eileen,
    I feel connected to your father in some way, ever since that simple call he made to the office that one day, he was so sweet. Please know he has been in my prayers since our last conversation about him. I’m so sorry for your loss, he sounds like such a wonderful man. I am thinking and praying for you and your family.
    Jeanine

5. Eileen,

So sorry to hear of your dad’s passing. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    Brian