Farewell to Jen Harwell

Please join me in bidding farewell to Jen Harwell as she moves into her new role within Human Resources. Jen will be assuming a newly created position that will work in partnership with our broader HR Recruiting Team. Over the past two years Jen has been supporting the recruiting efforts in UR; it has been my pleasure to mentor and watch Jen grow. In her new capacity Jen will continue the duties she has mastered in UR and broaden the scope to include all of HR recruiting efforts. Additionally, she will be working with other teams within HR to create and analyze recruiting reports, and support the centralized recruiting social media initiatives as they are developed.

Jen will begin her new position in HR on September 1. Please join me in congratulating Jen!

Ann Amico Moran

15 thoughts on “Farewell to Jen Harwell

1. Congratulations on your new HR post, Jen! It was a pleasure working with you and I trust our paths will cross. Meanwhile, wishing you continued success.

2. Best wishes in your new role, Jen! I appreciate your top notch service and all of your support when we went through the process last year. Congratulations!