Girzadas Announcement

Dear Colleagues, please join me in congratulating Gary Girzadas on his acceptance of the Senior Director of Corporate Relations position at Syracuse University. Gary is the longest standing employee here in our Corporate Relations operation at over 11 years of service. This is an exciting opportunity for both him professionally, as well as he and Jill personally. They will be relocating to Jill’s hometown of Skaneateles, NY. Gary will begin his new role at the beginning of 2017, so his last days here will be over the next couple weeks. Please take the time to stop by and thank Gary for a job well done.

Nathan

17 thoughts on “Girzadas Announcement

1. Congratulations and thank you for all you have done for the team.

Christine Wallace

2. Congratulations Gary! I know you will do a great job at Syracuse! Best wishes to you and you family as you begin a new chapter in your lives!!!!

3. Best of the Best to you as you move into this new adventure. May God bless your road ahead as He has the road already traveled.

4. Congratulations Gary! I know you will do great things at Syracuse. All my best to you, Jill, and your family.