Teresa O’Connor’s Next Chapter …

It is with sadness, but great appreciation, that I announce Teresa O’Connor’s resignation, effective April 4, 2017. Teresa has been a well-loved and devoted employee at Notre Dame for 18 years and her cheerful attitude, dedication to the mission, and unwavering faith will be missed by all.
Teresa soon begins a new chapter in life…in Florida, and perhaps you’ll see her should you vacation in the Orlando area! Please join me in wishing her well and thanking her for her many year’s of service to Our Lady’s University.
-Laura Midkiff

15 thoughts on “Teresa O’Connor’s Next Chapter …

1. Teresa,
    It has been a true pleasure to work with you for so many years. You will certainly be missed! I wish you much happiness in your future endeavors. All my best to you always!

Rose

2. Teresa,

Wishing you all the very best, you truley deserve it! I hope you will enjoy the wonderful warm Florida sun! Please keep in touch!
    We will all miss you very much!
    Jeanine

3. We will miss your smiling face. Best of luck and enjoy your new life in sunny Florida!

4. Teresa,
    I will miss your spirit and easy smile. I really do pray you find a happy and
    content life in Florida. May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.

5. As I said Disney we will go! But truly best wishes for the next chapter in your life’s story.

6. Teresa you surely will be missed. You have always held a special place in my heart. God Bless and Enjoy Florida!!

7. Teresa, my wishes to you for a wonderful new adventure. Soaking up that sunshine is not too bad a deal at all.

8. Teresa, I wish you all the best, and will never forget what an incredible help you were to me years ago when you worked with Matching Gifts. I actually thought you ran the whole show! Keep smiling and soak up the sunshine… you deserve that and much more.
    Eileen

9. Teresa, It’s been my pleasure to work with you all of the 18 years you and I have been in this place. You are one of a kind friend, and I will miss you terribly. I’m happy for you, that you’ll be close to your family and your beloved Disney. Keep in touch, don’t forget us, and save me a room with a view when I visit. EAST is the Beast!

10. Teresa, It’s been wonderful working next to you almost my entire time at ND. You are a true friend and you will be deeply missed. I’ll miss yelling out questions over my cubicle and getting instant answers. I’ll miss “talking to myself,” but actually talking to you. You have been my voice of reason and calm many times and you know me inside and out. I’ll have to tone it down for my next cube mate! HAHA!! Love you and I’m happy you will be with family and at the happiest place on earth!!!

Anita

11. Congratulations! Thank you and all the best in your next chapter. Enjoy and no snow to shovel!