Congratulations to Gavin McGuire

Friends and Colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce that Gavin McGuire has accepted the position of Advisor to the Vice President for University Relations, effective Monday, October 15. Gavin and Josh Flynt will overlap for one week, and Josh will report to his new position in the Alumni Association, Engagement Marketing Program Director, on Monday, October 22. I want to take this opportunity to offer my heartfelt thanks to Josh for his outstanding assistance over the past three-plus years.

As many of you know, Gavin has been a terrific asset to our team and to Notre Dame since 2013. He currently serves in the role of Program Director for Innovation and Strategies, managing a variety of initiatives to advance and strengthen our fundraising efforts, as well as our culture and workplace experience. In this position, Gavin has advanced our engagement of female leaders in the Notre Dame family through Hesburgh Women of Impact, and serves as the liaison to the IDEA Center. Prior to his current position, Gavin played an exceptional role in helping to plan and execute the Notre Dame Trail. He also previously served as a Development Associate, working closely with Micki Kidder.

Reporting to me, Gavin will be responsible for providing support to internal and external stakeholders, assisting in daily communications, coordinating high-touch and timely constituency service for key alumni, parents and friends, and managing other special projects. I am looking forward to welcoming him to our team in 405 Main.

Please note that Micki will soon provide communications around the transition of Gavin’s current responsibilities.

Please join me in congratulating Gavin!

Best, Lou

20 thoughts on “Congratulations to Gavin McGuire

1. Proud to have you as a colleague. Congratulations and thanks for all you do! Excited to witness your next chapter of success.