Farewell Dan Santucci

Colleagues,

It is with mixed emotions I share officially what many of you have likely already heard—Dan Santucci will be leaving us at the end of the fiscal year to begin the next phase of his career, assuming the role of President at his alma mater, St. Patrick High School, an all-boy, Christian Brothers Catholic School on the northwest side of Chicago. This is a tremendous opportunity for Dan, and I am sincerely excited for him and the young boys for whom he will be a role model. That said, he will be sorely missed at Notre Dame as he has been a tremendous fundraiser, teammate, partner, and friend to so many in Development and at the University at-large.

In his new job, Dan will report directly to the Board of Trustees and will oversee all functions of the school including the Academy, Institutional Advancement, Admissions, Athletics, and daily operations. Please join me in congratulating Dan and celebrate him for the impact he has had during his time at Notre Dame.

Statement from Dan:
It is a bittersweet moment in my career to announce that I will be leaving Notre Dame at the end of this fiscal year. I can’t put into words how much I have enjoyed every minute of my time here. I have learned so much and grown in my professional life as well as in my personal life. I am forever grateful for all that Notre Dame has done for me and my family. The hardest thing to leave will be all of you, my colleagues and friends. Thanks so much for your unwavering support over the years.

In the end, I truly believe I was called away to help boys become young men. I am honored and blessed to have the opportunity to become the next President of my alma mater. Although I will miss everything about Notre Dame, I am excited to advance my career and begin this next chapter for my family.

-Sara Liebscher

2 thoughts on “Farewell Dan Santucci

1. You will truly be missed, Dan! How fortunate St. Patrick High School will be to have you as their leader. All the best to you always.