Hello, my name is Stone. I am a Product Strategy Analyst at GEICO’s Underwriting and Product Management department. I directly contribute to GEICO’s overall growth and profitability by utilizing predictive analytics to help evaluate factors that will enhance our line of insurance products. In this role, I assist in the development of state product strategies by analyzing key performance indicators to draw data-driven conclusions on ways to improve our product offerings.
I consider myself a data guy with strong business acumen. I enjoy utilizing various data analytics techniques and tools to help businesses derive insights from data and make better-informed decisions. I am also able to deliver complex analytical results with stakeholders and leaderships with proven outstanding communication and presentation skills.
I hold a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics at Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame and a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management from Soochow University in China. Before GEICO, I worked at several international companies such as Walmart, Logitech, and Harman.
– Programming Languages: Python (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, seaborn), R (caret, dplyr, ggplot2, tm)
– Database & Big Data: SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL), PySpark, AWS, Hadoop
– BI tools: Tableau, R Shiny
– Analytics Software: Excel VBA, SAS EM, SPSS
– Statistics: A/B testing, hypothesis testing, T-test, ANOVA, Robust Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Possion Regression, Bootstrap Resampling, Mixed Model, PCA, Linear discriminant analysis
– Machine Learning: K-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, XGBoost, Neural Networks, K-means Clustering, Association Rule, Text Analytics (sentiment analysis, topic modeling, text classification)
Feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss any opportunities. You can click on the link to access my latest resume.