I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at Illinois Tech. under the supervision of Professor Xiang-Yang Li and Professor Peng-Jun Wan in 2017, and I received the B.E. degree in Computer Software in Tsinghua University under the supervision of Professor Zhiguo Wan in 2011.
Our research group studies how to achieve security, trust, and privacy in the cyberspace. We focus on the studies of applied cryptography and blockchain, and collaborate with various universities and corporates to study this broad area of cybersecurity from the algorithm to the hardware and from the cyber space to the physical space.
- Invited to serve as PC at IEEE GBC 2024
- Invited to serve as PC at IEEE ICBC Demo 2024
- Invited to serve as PC at IEEE Blockchain 2024
- A paper accepted by IEEE TDSC
- Jung’s project on cryptography and TEE is covered by CAOE@ASU
- Invited to serve as PC at EAI SecureComm 2024
- Delivered an invited speech at Saint Mary’s College at Notre Dame, IN
- Joining the editorial board of IEEE TDSC!
- Delivered a speech at Desilo Inc.
- Invited to serve as PC at IEEE ICBC 2024
- Joining the editorial board of ACM DLT!
- Delivered a speech at SNU Computing Frontier Summer School 2023
- Delivered a speech at Sungshin Women’s University
- Delivered a speech at ZKrypto
- Delivered a speech at Inha University