Apply to the I-SEE@ND Scholars Program
ADMISSIONS ARE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS!
There is no specific application deadline, but it is a first come-first serve basis so please apply and reserve your space early. Because this is our first year at University of Notre Dame, we did not open up the application process until April 9th, 2017 and will close the application process once we have 50 on the wait list. Please apply early. Unlike other summer camps which get filled by January, we just opened… so there is still time to apply.
Applications will be reviewed when all of the following have been received:
- Online Application
- Unofficial High School Transcript: Email to email@example.com.
Note: This is only used to verify that you are a high school student.
- Note: if you applied before May 8, please reapply or email us directly to double check we received your application!
I-SEE@ND APPLICATION – APPLY NOW!
The I-SEE program will make every attempt to honor the student’s top energy system preference; however, I-SEE-Camp is a competitive new energy summer program so apply early. This camp was originally taught at MIT, but when Dr. Mechtenberg came to University of Notre Dame, she brought this camp here.
Step-By-Step Application Process
1. Submit the I-SEE-Camp online application
- When determining topic preference, please review the curriculum.
2. Upon acceptance, further documentation regarding payment, camp information, and forms will be distributed.
- Students will be notified within two week of their application status.
Unable to submit the application online?
If you are unable to utilize the online application, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 574-631-6285 (please leave a message).
E-mail relevant soft copy application materials to email@example.com.