Title: PhD Graduate Research Assistant
Department: Engineering/Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
Category: Graduate Research Assistant
Location: Notre Dame, IN, USA.
- Seeking highly motivated Ph.D. students to conduct research in the areas of computational fluid dynamics, physics-informed machine learning, data assimilation, model reduction, and physiological modeling/hemodynamics.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills are required.
- The appointment includes a stipend and full tuition.
- Please send your CV to Dr. Jianxun Wang (email@example.com).
- Please contact Dr. Wang for more information about the research program.
Link to Graduate Admission page at Notre Dame: Click here (The application deadline for fall admission is February 1)