Congratulations to our graduate students!
- 2022-06-24: Ann Raiho’s paper “8000-year doubling of Midwestern forest biomass driven by population- and biome-scale processes” was published in Science
- 2022-06-09: Alyssa Willson’s paper “Climate and hydraulic traits interact to set thresholds for liana viability” was published in Nature Communications. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-30993-2
- 2021-11-11: Helena Kleiner received one of the Best Graduate Student Poster Awards for the 2021 Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation (CERF) Conference. You can see Helena’s poster HERE.
- 2021-04-10: Congratulations to Haley Kodak who successfully defended her Master’s Thesis!
- 2021-03-25: Megan Vahsen received the Kaneb Center Award for Outstanding Graduate Student TA/Instructor
- 2021-03-23: Alyssa Willson was awarded an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Award
- 2021-03-23: Helena Kleiner received an honorable mention for the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Award.
Congratulations to our undergraduate students!
- 2021-04-27: Alexis Waldschmidt received the Paul F. Ware, M.D., Excellence in Undergraduate Research award, and Brianna Brown was chosen for an Outstanding Biology Student Leader award
- 2020-05-08: Brady Stiller received the Outstanding Biological Scientist Award and was the 2020 Valedictorian