The Facility Operations team will determine the location for all deliveries, load-in/load-out at the Complex, which may be one of the following:
Duncan Student Center Loading Dock, Stadium Gate A, Stadium gate E, Door 1 (to access Corbett Family Hall) or door 6 (to access O’ Neill Hall of Music).
These access points are utilized by many different departments; therefore, it is highly recommended that space be booked with the facilities team in advance (72 hours prior is ideal) of your event. This will help to ensure that there will be adequate space to unload and security staff scheduled to accommodate your delivery. Non-scheduled vehicles or vehicles that arrive at non-scheduled times may not be admitted promptly and run the risk of limited access. All requests should be submitted via email to email@example.com
After unloading all delivery vehicles should be moved to an appropriate parking location. No vehicle should remain parked at any of the Stadium Complex unloading zones. All vehicles unloading in these locations should have acquired a ‘Sidewalk Access Permit’ from the Notre Dame Parking Office. Once unloaded, vehicles left unattended in these areas are in violation of the University’s Pedestrian Safety Policy and may be ticketed or towed.
It is recommended that all support staff for your event plan on parking in one of the lots surrounding the stadium. There is a ‘pay-to-park’ visitor lot southeast of Legends Restaurant (adjacent to the School of Architecture) and ‘pay-to-park’ options in both the Joyce and Compton lots as well. Please visit map.nd.edu and select the Visitor Parking overlay to view these areas on a map.
NDSC Load-in Locations
- The Duncan Student Center Dock is the preferred access point for events on ‘Southwest 9,’ the Rasmus Club, the Dahnke Ballroom, and ‘1842.’ There is no address to the DSC Dock proper, but access to the DSC Dock can be attained by driving north on Eddy street until Eddy dead ends and the street turns into Moose Krause Dr. The gate arms and ramp leading underground to the dock are directly between the ‘Legends of Notre Dame’ restaurant and the Stayer Center for Executive Education. Press the ‘call button’ and state who you are and the event you are supporting.
- Door 1 is located at the northeast Stadium pad adjacent to Gate 2 of the Joyce Center at the very north end of Corbett Family Hall. It is the preferred access point for events at ‘7 on 9,’ the Hank Family Forum, and the Downes Club.
- Door 6 is located on the east side of O’ Neill Hall of Music at the Gate B Stadium pad on the southeast side of Notre Dame Stadium. It is the preferred access point for events at Foley’s.
- Gate E is located on the northwest Stadium pad adjacent to the Snite Museum.
- Gate A is located at the northwest Stadium pad adjacent to Gate 2 of the Joyce Center.
Service Elevator Cars
Dimensions are 5’6” wide, 10’ long with a 7’10” high doorway that is 4’ wide. Weight capacity is 5,000 pounds. The freight elevators service all floors in each of the three building of the NDSC. The upper concourse of Notre Dame Stadium may be accessed using the service elevators on the east side of the stadium adjacent to sections 9 and 10 on the lower concourse.
NDSC Shipping/Receiving Policy
The receiving window for the NDSC Dock is Monday through Saturday from 5:00am to 4:30pm. Deliveries or pick-ups outside of this window must be coordinated ahead of time with the Facilities Team.
Packages for your event may be sent directly to the NDSC and subsequently shipped out as well.
NDSC Shipping Address:
- Duncan Student Center W011
- University of Notre Dame
- Attn: (put your name/department/event/booth number, etc…here)
- Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
All items to be shipped out need to be properly tagged with a shipping label provided by the person/group who is shipping the package. Please bring your packages to the receiving office located in the Lower Level of Duncan student Center.
*Please contact the NDSC Receiving office at 631-1777 with any questions, concerns, or comments.