NCCI (Network for Change and Continuous Innovation)
Higher education’s network for change leadership.
2021 Annual Conference Goes Virtual
Announcement from NCCI: NCCI will be hosting its 2021 Annual Conference virtually on July 21-22! We are committed to providing relevant and quality content and networking opportunities through this virtual experience, allowing you to access the education and connections you need from where you are. The conference planning committee is actively working through details, and we will begin accepting session proposals in early January.
Free NCCI Membership with your Notre Dame affiliation.
- To create an NCCI account:
- Go to ncci-cu.org
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Click on “Get Started” under “New Member? Forgot Your Password?”. You will be prompted to create an account.
- There will be a place to enter your Affiliated Account. This is where you will enter the “University of Notre Dame” to get linked to the institutional membership.
- Contact email@example.com with questions
ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals)
Join Now – A professional association dedicated to advancing the discipline of change management.
ACMP Midwest – The Midwest Chapter of Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) is a not-for-project professional organization with a mission to engage, grown and empower a thriving Midwest community of change professionals, champions and allies
Focused on research and innovation of best practices in change management and the ADKAR methodology. Change Management Practitioner certifications are occasionally offered on campus.
- Create a free account to access resources
- Learn more about ADKAR
- Prosci Resources Page (webinars, articles, downloads, etc.)