Your TAs

Peitong Jing.

Hello, I am a second-year Ph.D. student in Political Science and a master student in Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics (ACMS). My research explores the intersections of nationalism, emotion, and the means of media technology. I am an international student who came to the United States in High School. I chose to study political science because of the way politics has affected my faith, family, and friends. I love hiking and nature. The photo is me kayaking in Potato Creek State Park which I hope you will get a chance to visit during your time at Notre Dame!

My Office Hours are in the Enclave of the Nanovic Institute for European Studies, 1060 Nanovic Hall

Monday  4-5:30 pm
Thursday 3-4:30pm

Kjersti Hansen.

“Hello everyone!  My name is Kjersti, you can call me “KJ,” and I’m a second-year PhD student in ND’s Department of Political Science. I hail from the amazing state of Minnesota. I received my BA from Boston College and my MA from Villanova University, both in Poli Sci. My research interests focus on International Political Economy (IPE) and military humanitarian interventions. My hobbies include listening to true crime podcasts, hiking, and stuffed pita wraps from Garbanzo (best kept secret on campus). I am looking forward to getting to know the students this semester and the start of the Irish’s football season.” 

Wednesday 11 AM-12 PM
Thursday 12 PM-2 PM