2017 I-SEE@ND Program Fees
Class will run Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with a two break during which students can eat and participate in a range of activities. After class activities will run after classes Monday-Friday and on Saturday and Sunday from 6:00pm-10:00pm.
For application requirements, click here.
Session: Sunday, July 23rd – Saturday, August 5th, 2017
ALL FEES WILL BE DISCUSSED UPON ACCEPTANCE
Residential Students*: $3,750
*All students are required to live in dorm housing at University of Notre Dame and are required to be in attendance for the entirety of the camp.
Program cost includes:
- Two-week educational program at the University of Notre Dame
- Course supplies
- Ph.D faculty taught courses
- Hands-on applications of energy education: science, engineering design and controls, and entrepreneurship
- Two-week stay on Notre Dame’s campus in a single-sex student dorm
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
- Access to game rooms, lounges, laundry facilities, and outdoor facilities (tennis/basketball courts, track etc.)
- Athletic and recreational equipment
- After class activities including DVT, bowling, sports, astronomy views, movies, shopping, silent retreats, etc.
Additional Spending Money:
- Optional weekday and weekend counselor-arranged local events (i.e. bowling, movies, etc)
- Shopping, including at the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore
Methods of Payment
Upon acceptance, further documentation and information regarding payment, camp information, and forms will be distributed.
I-SEE Refund Policy
If notified before May 1st, then 90% will be refunded.
If notified before June 1st, then 75% will be refunded.
If notified before July 1st, then 50% will be refunded.
And after July 10th (two weeks before camp starts), nothing can be refunded due to the fixed operating costs associated with the I-SEE@ND program, no refund or prorated tuition will be given to participants who leave the program early due to medical injury/illness, disciplinary action, family emergency, self-elected withdraw, or any other reason.
CONTACT US | ND WEBSITE
University of Notre Dame
Prof. Abigail Mechtenberg | firstname.lastname@example.org | 208 Jordan Hall of Science
For website problems, contact Webmaster