- Science of Generosity: Causes, Manifestations and Consequences of Generous Behaviors
- The Social Contagion of Generosity
- The Family Cycle of Kindness and Generosity
- Religious Institutions and Generosity: Catholicism and Islam
- The Inherent Sociality of Giving and Altruism
- Attachment Formation, Compassion and Generosity
- Does Microfinancing Promote Generosity?
- The Foundations of Marital Generosity
- The Neural Circuitry Underlying Altruistic Behavior
- Generosity from an Intercultural Perspective
- The Causes and Effects of Workplace Generosity
- The Causes of Intergenerational Generosity
- The Development of Prosocial Behavior
- The Socioeconomic Basis of Generosity in Britain
Category Archives: Marriage and society
The generous marriage
New York Times reporter Tara Parker-Pope just did a story on some Science of Generosity research conducted by Brad Wilcox, who is finding that generosity is an integral part of a happy marriage. The whole story is here.
Posted in Happiness, Kindness, Marriage and society, The Foundations of Marital Generosity Tagged generosity and marriage Comments Off on The generous marriage
Does marital generosity flow outward?
My interest in the relationship between generosity in marriage and generosity outside of marriage was first stimulated by the graduate work of Young Kim, who recently received his Ph.D. in sociology from the University of Virginia. Based upon his life … Continue reading