Yaojun Li, PhD, is Professor of Sociology at the Institute for Social Change, University of Manchester, UK. His research interests are in social mobility, social capital (including generosity) and the labor market position of minority ethnics in Britain and the USA. He has published in leading academic journals and in book collections. He has conducted many research projects funded by academic and government organizations. In addition to his research on generosity, he is involved in a major project on the social complexity of immigration and diversity funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council in Britain.
- Science of Generosity: Causes, Manifestations and Consequences of Generous Behaviors
- The Social Contagion of Generosity
- The Family Cycle of Kindness and Generosity
- Religious Institutions and Generosity: Catholicism and Islam
- The Inherent Sociality of Giving and Altruism
- Attachment Formation, Compassion and Generosity
- Does Microfinancing Promote Generosity?
- The Foundations of Marital Generosity
- The Neural Circuitry Underlying Altruistic Behavior
- Generosity from an Intercultural Perspective
- The Causes and Effects of Workplace Generosity
- The Causes of Intergenerational Generosity
- The Development of Prosocial Behavior
- The Socioeconomic Basis of Generosity in Britain