Sympathy to Jeanne Hendricks

June 19, 1974 – Sept. 4, 2011
Patrick V. Keller, 37, died on Sunday at St. Joseph Regional Med. Center He is survived by his mother, Jeanne (Robert) Hendricks. Also surviving are his aunt and uncle, William and Lori Sullivan; and his grandmothers, Shirley White and Sue Hendricks. Patrick will be remembered as an avid Notre Dame fan. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. on Thursday at Bubb Funeral Chapel. Visitation will be one hour prior to the services Thursday. Burial will follow at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens.

Published in South Bend Tribune on September 6, 2011

2 thoughts on “Sympathy to Jeanne Hendricks

1. Dear Jeanne,
    It’s hard to put into words my deepest heartfelt condolencenses to you and Bob for your loss of Patrick. We treasure our children and see them as gifts from God, and I know he was truly a gift in your life. Patrick was such an inspiration, and I was always so touched by his courage whenever you talked about him. Know that I will be thinking and praying for you, especially during this extremely difficult time. You are in my heart. God bless, Vicki

2. Dear Jeanne,
    Deepest condolences for the loss of your son Patrick, you and your family are in our prayers.
    Development Research
    Augie, Anne, Colleen, Gerry, Greg, Karen, Peggy and Shanelle