Please note that our partners at Kite Realty have informed us that in the next two weeks, they are expecting to see a lot of activity in the Building A and C Loading Dock (from Napoleon to Eddy Street) area due to move out and graduation. As business is picking up, they need to make sure that Old National Bank’s drive is accessible, delivery trucks are able to access their businesses, and the parking spots are available to the correct individuals. Starting Monday, May 17, Kite Realty will be strongly enforcing the private parking signs, 45 min signs, and no parking signs. They will be towing cars parked in these areas. Please also do not park in the “island” of the circle outside the ESC offices, as this makes it difficult for delivery trucks to get in and out. Thank you in advance for complying with these requests.
- SAVE THE DATE: May 26 Notre Dame Wall Street & Financial Services Virtual Event
- Farewell Maribeth Spittler
- Announcing New Hires and Promotions in Annual Giving
- Foundry Blood Drive – Wednesday, May 12th
- In-Person Office Protocol Reminder
- Volunteer at Unity Gardens on May 11
- UR May Birthdays
- Eddy Street Closure – Tuesday, May 4th 6am-10:30am
- Welcome Vahid Sadrzadeh!